首页 > English > You Will Never Be Ready
2021
04-20

You Will Never Be Ready

You Will Never Be Ready

Your progress lives where your greatest fears lie.
你的进步,来源于你最大的恐惧。
The things that terrify you, walk towards those.
令你恐惧的事,反而应向它走去。
And the more you are doing,
the more you build up confidence.
你做得越多,你就会越有自信。
The more you actually stand in the fire of your greatest fears, the more you actually find freedom.
你越置身于自己最大的恐惧,你就越会获得自由。
You need to start thinking and behaving, like a game changer.
要想改变游戏规则,你需要开始思考和行动。
And that means, populating your mindset with the best books, with the best ideas, with the best conversations.
学会用最好的书籍、思想和交流来武装自己的大脑。
Behaving the ways that the most people don’t behave.
做大多数人不做的事。
Again, you wanna have the result that few people have, you gonna start doing things, the very few people do.
如果你想获得大多数人没有的成就,你得开始做大多数人不会做的事。
Turn off the television, delete the naysayers.
关掉电视,远离负能量。
Stop gossiping and start producing.
不参与八卦,开始输出。
You become a creator when you write down goals.
当你写下自己的目标,你开始成为创造者。
And you get clear as absolutely when you make them happen.
当你实现目标时,自会确认自己成为创造者。
So, don’t start to ask how to do it, that is not the first step.
所以,不要问怎么去实现目标,这不是要做的第一步。
First step is to get it down.
第一步是把它做出来。
As you leave the herd and crowd, and perhaps, the cult of mediocrity.
当你远离喧嚣大众,或许,当你远离对平庸的崇拜。
And rise to being a game changer.
你开始改变游戏规则。
It’s a very destructive act.
这是破坏性的举动。
And you actually threaten the masses of people around you.
因为你威胁到身边的人。
That is why the visionary was first ridiculed before they were revered.
所以,这也是有远见的人在获得成就被人尊敬前往往被人嘲笑。
I am sure you gonna experience it. You say, I wanna take my fitness to a whole new level of a world-class.
我确信你也将经历这种考验。你说我想把体能训练到一个世界级的新高度。
Or I wanna take my craft to a whole new level of world-class.
或者我想把自己的才能发展到一个世界级的新高度。
Or maybe you are raising your gain financially.
或者我想提升自己的财务收入。
And then you share with those you love or your friends. And they laugh at you.
你把自己的目标分享给爱人或朋友,他们却嘲笑你。
How many times have we given up a dream because we are mocked up by the people around you?
有多少次是因为身边人的嘲弄,我们就放弃了自己的梦想?
All I am suggesting to you is, when you are laughed at or ridiculed.
我的建议是,当你被嘲笑或讽刺时。
Or people don’t understand your next level of world class.
或者身边的人不明白你的“世界级新高度”。
That just means you got a great dream.
这也恰好说明你有一个伟大的梦想。
That just means you are on the path of growth.
这也恰好说明你正在成长。
So be a game changer.
所以,去改变游戏规则吧。
Getting into the game, because when you get into the last hour of your last day.
投身这场游戏,因为等你到生命最后一刻。
You will be the failures, regretting all those risks you didn’t take.
你会后悔自己因为不敢冒险而成为失败者。
The most common question that has been asking by the people from all walks of life, trying to pursue all types of things.
各行各业的人最常问的问题,他们通常什么都想要。
The ideas have been sitting, hanging, and creeping, at the back
corner of their mind.
这个问题长久萦绕在他们的脑海。
The most common question is:” Am I ready?”
这个最常见的问题就是:“我准备好了吗?”
“Am I ready?” How do I know I am ready?
“我准备好了吗?” 我怎么知道自己准备好了?
How do I know it’s the right time?
我怎么知道什么时候才是正确的时机?
How do I know now it’s the time for me to make the jump, take the
lead, to make the move?
我怎么知道这是我应该全力进取的时刻?
How do I know “If am I ready?”
我怎么知道自己准备好了?
And every single time, no matter who ask me that question, no matter where we are, and I will give the exact same answer, : “No. No, you are not ready. No, you are not ready. No, you are not ready. No, you will never be ready.”
每次,不论何时何地,有人问我这个问题,我都会给出同样的回答:“不,你没准备好…不,你没准备好…不,你没准备好…不,你永远都不会准备好。”
Alright. You will never be ready for the work you gonna do.
是的,你永远都不可能准备好自己要做的事情。
You will never be ready for the focus you should be committed to.
你永远不可能准备好应有的专注。
You will never be ready for how much you gonna walk away from before you get to where you have to go.
你永远不可能准备好在到达目的地前将要坚持走下去。
You will never be ready to lose more than you win.
你永远不可能准备好失去的并不会比你得到的多。
You will never be ready for all the people who doubt you, and hate on you, or leave you.
你永远不可能准备好应对所有那些质疑你、记恨你,或离开你的人。
You will never be ready for the sacrifice, the struggle and the suffering before you succeed.
你永远不可能准备好在成功前所要经历的牺牲、挣扎与痛苦。
Stop asking yourself if you are ready, ‘cos you are not.
所以,不要再问自己是否准备好了,因为你不可能准备好。
And start asking yourself:” if you are
willing?”
你应该开始问自己:“你是否愿意去做?”
Are you willing?
你愿意吗?
Are you willing to put on the work?
你是否愿意开始工作?
Are you willing to live in the dirt?
你是否愿意身处泥泞?
Are you willing to give up everything that once you thought they were important, to go after one thing that you truly love?
你是否愿意舍弃你曾经认为重要的一切,而全力以赴追求你唯一所爱?
Are you willing to be doubted?
你是否愿意被质疑?
Are you willing to be chastised?
你是否愿意被训斥?
Are you willing to have people walk away from you?
你是否愿意人们远离你而去?
Are you willing to leave the people that holds you back?
你是否愿意离开妨碍你的人?
Are you willing to live simple, and live, focused and free?
你是否愿意活得简单而有活力,专注而又自由?
Are you willing to take on every challenge that come to your way?
你是否愿意面对所有摆在你面前的挑战?
Are you willing to box every obstacle, become face to face?
你是否愿意克服所有困难,勇敢面对?
Are you willing to pick yourself up when you are too tired to move?
你是否愿意在自己疲惫不堪时仍然振作?
Are you willing to keep going no matter what kicks you?
你是否愿意不论任何打击都勇敢前行?
If you are willing, to take on whatever comes, to fight through whatever faces you.
如果你愿意,接受一切,战胜眼前的艰难险阻。
And go for it.
那么,就放手去做吧。

最后编辑:
作者:dean
这个作者貌似有点懒,什么都没有留下。

留下一个回复

你的email不会被公开。